KPMG have developed an online calculator to help you work out whether you’ll be better or worse off following the Chancellor George Osborne’s Budget announced today.
Try out the calculator below, and then let us know the result in the comments at the bottom of the page. I’ll go first, looks like we’ll be better off by £500 next year. Woohoo!
- Budget Calculator: Are You Better Or Worse Off? (March 16, 2016)
- How Much Is Your Electricity Costing You Right Now? (August 18, 2016)
- Budgeting iPhone App Pennies Updated (July 31, 2015)
- Money Dashboard Adds Budget Tracking (June 6, 2016)
- Spending & Budgeting iPhone App “Pennies” Updated with New Features (January 7, 2016)