KPMG have developed an online calculator to help you work out whether you’ll be better or worse off following the Chancellor George Osborne’s Budget announced today.
Try out the calculator below, and then let us know the result in the comments at the bottom of the page. I’ll go first, looks like we’ll be better off by Â£500 next year. Woohoo!
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- Young People “Most Likely To Be Victims Of Online Fraud” (November 11, 2018)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)
- Revolut launches smart Subscriptions feature (October 6, 2020)
- Most Common Online Scams To Be Cautious Of (May 10, 2018)