We’ve spoken in the past about getting cash for your old mobile, and now there’s an even easier way to get the best deal for your old phone.
Cellzone.co.uk is a new website that makes it simple to compare the prices paid by the following 10 mobile phone buyers:
- Mobile Phone Buyer
Although auction sites are another possibility when selling your old phones, the benefit of using one of these sites is that you’ll know how much you’re going to receive beforehand, so it’s less of a lottery.
Whilst a phone over a year old probably won’t be worth a great deal, at least there is now a simple way of finding out how much it’s worth.
Update: here’s another site you might also want to try: Earth Mobile
photo credit: R i c h a r d
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)
- first direct Launches Face ID For iPhone X Mobile App (November 3, 2017)
- Mobile #1 Channel For First Direct Customers (November 10, 2018)