We’ve spoken in the past about getting cash for your old mobile, and now there’s an even easier way to get the best deal for your old phone.
Cellzone.co.uk is a new website that makes it simple to compare the prices paid by the following 10 mobile phone buyers:
- Mobile Phone Buyer
Although auction sites are another possibility when selling your old phones, the benefit of using one of these sites is that you’ll know how much you’re going to receive beforehand, so it’s less of a lottery.
Whilst a phone over a year old probably won’t be worth a great deal, at least there is now a simple way of finding out how much it’s worth.
Update: here’s another site you might also want to try: Earth Mobile
photo credit: R i c h a r d
- Unshackled.com: Antidote To Rip-Off Mobile Phone Contracts? (June 29, 2016)
- Zeek Review: Buy & Sell Discount Vouchers & Gift Cards (September 29, 2016)
- New Features For Monzo; Friend Payments, Security & More (November 16, 2016)
- 10 Simple Money Savers You Shouldn’t Ignore (June 18, 2016)
- 6 Tips For Cheaper Roaming Abroad (June 30, 2016)