According to Financial Fraud Action UK, fraud cost the British population more than £600m last year.
This fraud relates to criminal attacks and scams that take place through a variety of methods including computer malware, identity theft, telephone banking and online shopping.
To help reduce fraud in 2014, Natwest have built an online tool to help us understand the tactics that criminals are using, and more importantly, learn how we can protect ourselves.
To have a play with the tool, start by dragging the circle to the right below:
- Tips For Avoiding Card Fraud (June 21, 2016)
- Brits ‘Overwhelmed’ & ‘Stressed’ By Money Management (January 12, 2017)
- PINs Will Be Obsolete By 2020, Brits Believe (November 19, 2015)
- Avoid Online Shopping Fraud on Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 22, 2016)
- One In Ten Victim Of Cyber Attack In Last Year (September 19, 2016)