Personal finance manager MoneyDashboard has recently updated their Android and IOS apps to add new features.
As well as allowing you to view all of your account balances in one place, the apps now include a spend tracker tool, an auto-login for easier access, simplifiedÂ tag searches to help split transactions between different categories, and quicker and easier navigation throughout the app.
Having used the app for quite a while, this update does offer a great improvement over previous versions.
Here’s MoneyDashboard’s latest promo video, briefly showing the app in action:
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)
- first direct Launches Face ID For iPhone X Mobile App (November 3, 2017)
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)