AS MANY as 83,000 parents are so short of money this January that they are prepared to raid their children’s bulging post-Christmas piggy banks just to get them through the month.
Read the full article at Scotsman.com
- Death Of Pocket Money – More Parents Than Ever Pay Children Digitally (July 29, 2015)
- goHenry Invites Members To Invest Through Crowdcube (May 3, 2016)
- goHenry vs Osper (July 7, 2014)
- Osper: Debit Card For Kids, Managed By Parents (June 30, 2014)
- goHenry’s New Features Aim To Make Saving A Habit For Young People (January 14, 2015)