Over the past few months we’ve probably all got used to seeing those cliched pictures of stockmarket traders looking increasingly concerned, with their head in their hands, in front of large screens showing red numbers and downward pointing graphs.
If, in these quieter few days (ha!), you’re missing your fix of such cliched photography, then you can now go to The Brokers With Hands On Their Faces Blog to get the latest shots. Hilarious.
- Forget Contactless, Hands Free Payments Are The Future* (March 3, 2016)
- Monzo Adds Siri Integration, Launches On Android (September 30, 2016)
- Avoid Online Shopping Fraud on Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 22, 2016)
- Barclays Confirms Imminent Apple Pay Launch (February 17, 2016)
- UK Consumers “Sceptical” About Benefits of Digital-Only Banks (October 17, 2016)