Following its extremely high profile high-street demise, it looks as if Woolies will be reappearing as an internet-only outlet.
The brand (and presumably domain name and other website properties) have been brought by Shop Direct, owner of Littlewoods, and they plan to relaunch the site in the summer.
It will be interesting to see how the brand is taken forward, given its status as on the high-street, and whether its recent demise will have any effect on its future performance.
photo credit: Matt Biddulph
- Price Tracking Site Launch: Be Notified When Price Drops (February 4, 2016)
- Infographic: Financial Services & Social Media (March 6, 2015)
- Avoid Online Shopping Fraud on Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 22, 2016)
- Santander Launches New App “Kitti” To Help Groups Manage Money (July 22, 2015)
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)