Small, lightweight and low price netbooks appear to be all the rage at the moment. Because of their size and weight, they’re perfect for those looking for an ultra-portable computing solution, but as they’re stripped down machines, they’re often also cheap enough for those who wish to do some simple internet browsing without wishing to fork out for a laptop or desktop PC – in short, they’re great for those on a very tight budget, such as students.
2009 is likely to see a real take-off of sales for netbooks, and with the likes of M&S and Next even planning on selling them in their stores (although I’d suggest you shop around online and price check a few netbooks before buying off the high street). And if you’re thinking of jumping on the bandwagon, Techradar has a run down of the 10 best netbook deals currently available.
- Price Tracking Site Launch: Be Notified When Price Drops (February 4, 2016)
- Avoid This Amazon Scam (January 18, 2017)
- eBay To Launch Price Match Guarantee On 20,000+ Items (July 5, 2017)
- Avoid Online Shopping Fraud on Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 22, 2016)
- Saving App PiggyPot Goes Public (June 20, 2016)