The BBC has a quick, 10-question quiz on various aspects of personal finance which is worth having a go at to test your knowledge.
I had a go and got a rather lucky 8/10, at least a couple were guestimates though. I failed on question 3, about the time to pay back a credit card debt, and question 8, where I the current inheritance tax rate completely escaped me.
Why not test your knowledge and let us know what score you get in the comments below. Bet you can’t beat my score ;>)
- Contactless Payments “Cause Brits To Overspend” (September 13, 2016)
- Experian Launches Free Credit Score Service (September 7, 2016)
- Free Credit Score For Barclaycard Customers (November 20, 2015)
- Is Your Contactless Card Being Scanned Without You Knowing? (February 19, 2016)
- What Will The Future Of Money Look Like? MBNA Predicts (March 9, 2016)