The key to the site is that it will find items near to your location that are collection only – these do not tend to attract many bids, as their market is somewhat smaller than items that can be posted.
Enter your postcode, and you’ll be whisked off to eBay to browse through the bargains – beware, you might have to sift through a decent amount of rubbish before finding the odd gem, so it’s not that useful if you’re after something specific.
But if you’re the sort of person who loves uncovering bargains in charity or bric-a-brac shops, then this is a simple way to do it from the comfort of your sofa.
For more tips on getting the most out of eBay, check out the top 10 eBay tools.
- eBay To Launch Price Match Guarantee On 20,000+ Items (July 5, 2017)
- PayPal Launch PayPal.Me To Help Send & Receive Money (September 1, 2015)
- Collect Money With Ease With Monzo.Me (December 8, 2016)
- £5.7billion: Amount Britons Spent On Unused Tech in 2015 (February 24, 2016)
- Thousands Use Twitter To Complain About HMRC Phone Lines (September 9, 2015)