Google’s free online “office” software, Google Docs, has a range of pre-built spreadsheets to make your life easier in a number of ways, including looking after your finances.
Techradar has a rundown of 50 time-saving Google Docs spreadsheets, featuring 7 or 8 for managing your finances, such as tracking your spending, sharing expenses and a family budget planner, along with spreadsheets for helping with work and planning events, amongst other things.
If you’re interested in managing your money in this way, you might be interested in our previous a run-down of 8 personal finance spreadsheets.
- Splittable: Split Bills, Track Expenses With Housemates (February 16, 2016)
- Google To Shut Down Their Financial Comparison Service (February 24, 2016)
- Send & Receive Money In GMail For Android (March 16, 2017)
- Budget Calculator: Are You Better Or Worse Off? (March 16, 2016)
- Spending & Budgeting iPhone App “Pennies” Updated with New Features (January 7, 2016)