Google’s free online “office” software, Google Docs, has a range of pre-built spreadsheets to make your life easier in a number of ways, including looking after your finances.
Techradar has a rundown of 50 time-saving Google Docs spreadsheets, featuring 7 or 8 for managing your finances, such as tracking your spending, sharing expenses and a family budget planner, along with spreadsheets for helping with work and planning events, amongst other things.
If you’re interested in managing your money in this way, you might be interested in our previous a run-down of 8 personal finance spreadsheets.
- Send & Receive Money In GMail For Android (March 16, 2017)
- Royal London Money Manager Is Closing (September 1, 2016)
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- Tablet Banking “Failing To Take Off” (September 1, 2016)
- Blinq: Expense Tracking App (November 9, 2016)