To use it to help with your finances, print if off and write on your key financial dates which occur either regularly or as one-offs throughout the year. For example:
- The day your credit card needs paying by each month.
- Monthly mortgage / rent date.
- Monthly / annual council tax date etc.
- Insurance renewal dates, such as car or home insurance, so you can prepare by getting comparative quotations a few weeks before renewing your policy.
- Instead of just noting down when money goes out of your account, you could also put your salary/pay date to remind yourself why you go to work each day.
Then stick it somewhere you’ll see it regularly, such as on your fridge, so you’ll always know when the next bill is leaving your account, or when you have to make that key payment.
- Free Credit Score For Barclaycard Customers (November 20, 2015)
- Cuvva Launches Car Insurance For Low Mileage Drivers (January 27, 2017)
- One In Ten Victim Of Cyber Attack In Last Year (September 19, 2016)
- Plum, AI Facebook Chatbot For Saving & Investment (February 22, 2017)
- Folio App: Save Small Amounts For Specific Goals (November 30, 2016)