You might be wondering why you should bother, but if you’ve gone cardless for a few days while waiting on a replacement, the extra step of cleaning your cards can go a long way toward preventing such a hiccup. (As someone who once worked in a bank, I can vouch that this method works like a charm.)
OK, it feels like we’ve really plumbed the depths of tips for looking after your money here, but it’s Friday and it has been a long week. Hell, someone might find it useful if you’re REALLY bored over the weekend.
photo credit: orphanjones
- Avoid Online Shopping Fraud on Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 22, 2016)
- Curve Wants To Replace All Your Credit & Debit Cards (February 18, 2016)
- Santander Launches New App “Kitti” To Help Groups Manage Money (July 22, 2015)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- More Online Shopping Safety Tips For Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 23, 2016)