It is with great sadness that we have to announce that we were not able to find a solution that allowed Kublax to live on. Many thanks for all your supportive messages over the past week.
As yet there’s no detail on when user data will be deleted, which had been due on 19th February. And the website still hasn’t been updated with any kind of message about their problem. We’ll try to find out more info.
- Share Dealing on Facebook: A Glimpse Into The Future? (June 22, 2016)
- Halifax Online Banking Redesign (September 2, 2015)
- Price Tracking Site Launch: Be Notified When Price Drops (February 4, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Mortgage Calculator Launched (September 20, 2016)
- Gocompare.com Launches Enhanced Current Account Comparison Service (March 26, 2015)