Which? is looking for your thoughts on what makes the perfect bank, and your views could be used to inform banking reform.
In mid-September the Independent Commission on Banking (ICB) will publish its recommendations to The Government following a review of the banking sector. In the week ahead of this report, Which? invites you to share your views at the event ‘A Fresh approach to banking – designing a system that works for you’. Hosted by Which? Executive Director Richard Lloyd, the event will provide an opportunity for you to share your views and to have your say about how the banking system could work better for consumers.
Which? recently hosted an event with the Secretary of State for Business, Vince Cable MP. As part of this series, Shadow Chancellor Ed Balls MP will attend the event to listen to your views. Which? will use your contribution to inform our banking reform campaign.
The event will take place on Thursday 8 September 2011 at 17.30 in central London. To register your interest in attending the event please visit this page and fill in your details.
- Halifax Online Banking Redesign (September 2, 2015)
- Mobile #1 Channel For First Direct Customers (November 10, 2018)
- HSBC Online Banking “Back To Normal” (January 7, 2016)
- Royal London Money Manager Is Closing (September 1, 2016)
- A Run On RBS Bank? No, Just A Game Of American Football (August 20, 2015)