This is possibly the least technically advanced and least useful wallet innovation ever, but someone might find it of use to remind them when they’ve run out of cash:
The next trick will be to get the wallet to text your phone when it’s empty, or to get it to record when you take notes so you can track what you’re spending more easily… or maybe not.
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- Revolut launches smart Subscriptions feature (October 6, 2020)
- Man Charged Over Covid-19 Vaccine Scam Text Messages (January 23, 2021)
- Ten Covid-19 Scams To Avoid (July 29, 2020)