Here’s a tempting job offer for the average student who likes nothing more than staying in bed all day.
Bed company Simon Horn is offering you the chance of earning £1,000 for 5 days work testing their beds.
The only requirement is that you write about your experiences on a blog or Twitter, obviously gaining the company plenty of PR in the process.
If you’re interested in this horizontal position, see the full details in an ad in today’s Metro newspaper (in the Midlands).
- Fraud Warning For Bank Customers On Twitter (September 10, 2015)
- Top 10 UK Banks On Social Media (October 14, 2014)
- A Run On RBS Bank? No, Just A Game Of American Football (August 20, 2015)
- New Five Pound Note: All You Need To Know (September 12, 2016)
- comparethemarket.com Launches New App For Instant Energy Price Comparison (July 22, 2015)