Chances are that since you left school, you’ve always wondered why you ever bothered learning maths, because you’ve never had to use it since.
Well here’s your chance to finally put it to some use: calculating how much booze you’re going to have to buy for your next party:
Video site Howcast says that, as a rule of thumb, you should allow two drinks per guest for the first hour of your party and one drink for each additional hour.
It’s worth remembering that this is drinking as practiced in the U.S.A., so you’ll probably need to triple the measures they suggest to bring it up to the accepted U.K. binge-drinking standard. Then triple it again if it’s a student party.
Drink responsibly this weekend, everyone!
photo credit: Close to Spectacular
- Cuvva: Short-Term Car Insurance (September 8, 2016)
- goHenry Invites Members To Invest Through Crowdcube (May 3, 2016)
- Energy Saving Tips For Students (September 28, 2016)
- Trov: On-Demand Insurance For Your Gadgets (November 24, 2016)
- Thousands Use Twitter To Complain About HMRC Phone Lines (September 9, 2015)