Following on from Monday’s featured iPhone app to help you monitor the data usage on your iPhone, today’s app is designed for commuters on the London Underground.
Transport For London (TfL) state that it will offer a refund if your underground train is delayed by more than 15 minutes. Of course, most people don’t bother to claim because of the hassle, and that’s where the TubeTap app comes in.
The app helps you to track how long your journey takes, and then calculates whether or not you have been delayed over the magic figure of 15 minutes. If so, then the app will send your claim off to TfL, and if your claim is successful, you’ll receive a refund voucher from TfL.
You can see the app demonstrated in the video below, and it’s available to download from iTunes for 69p.
- Reeclaim: Get Automatic Refunds On Delayed Tube Journeys (April 25, 2018)
- Ticketclever: New Site Could Save You 60% On Train Fares (February 2, 2017)
- Send & Receive Money In GMail For Android (March 16, 2017)
- first direct Launches Face ID For iPhone X Mobile App (November 3, 2017)
- Loot Banking App Launches (December 11, 2016)