HSBC has launched its Fast Balance app on the Android smartphone platform.
As we reported at the start of April, HSBC had been a little slow to bring out banking apps for smartphones, but their Fast Balance app for the iPhone finally got them started, although with a limited amount of functionality.
They’ve now added the Fast Balance Android app, which can be downloaded for free from Google Play.Â The app is compatible with Android 2.2 and above.
Here’s what you can do with the app:
- Check your balance
- View your six latest transactions
- Top-up your mobile phone
The loading screen:
Your latest account balance:
Your most recent transactions:
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- first direct Launches Face ID For iPhone X Mobile App (November 3, 2017)
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)