Account aggregator and bill payment app Pageonce has been renamed to “Check“.
In a blog post on their website, CEO Guy Goldstein explained the rational behind the change:
When we launched in 2008, Pageonce made sense because our focus was to give people a way to access all their online accounts (email, rewards, travel, etc.) from “one page.” Since then, we’ve evolved into a mobile app that focuses on personal finance – offering a unique way to stay on top of your bills & money while on-the-go. Given the evolution of our product, a new name was necessary.
Despite the name change, the app will remain the same. It’s been a couple of years since we reviewed
Pageonce Check, so it would probably be a good time to take another look.
Here’s a promo video explaining more about Check:
- Plum, AI Facebook Chatbot For Saving & Investment (February 22, 2017)
- More Online Shopping Safety Tips For Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 23, 2016)
- Cleo: Money Management Via Text & Facebook Messenger (January 25, 2017)
- Paypal Mobile App Redesign (February 21, 2016)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)