A Barclays executive has confirmed that it will launch on Apple Pay within the next month and a half.
Responding to a query from a client last month, the head of their personal and business banking, Ashok Viswarni, confirmed that they would launch on Apple Pay within 60 to 75 days, as promised:
— Oli Foster-Burnell (@orfoster) January 25, 2016
Barclays has been the biggest bank missing for Apple since they launched in the UK last July, and their inclusion should help Apple add more users for their mobile payments app.
- Fraud Warning For Bank Customers On Twitter (September 10, 2015)
- Android Pay Launching In The UK (March 23, 2016)
- Apple Pay Now Supports Halifax & Lloyds (September 11, 2015)
- Get Financially Fit With Barclays Financial Wings (June 23, 2016)
- Barclays Top Bank On Facebook (September 20, 2015)