A Barclays executive has confirmed that it will launch on Apple Pay within the next month and a half.
Responding to a query from a client last month, the head of their personal and business banking, Ashok Viswarni, confirmed that they would launch on Apple Pay within 60 to 75 days, as promised:
— Oli Foster-Burnell (@orfoster) January 25, 2016
Barclays has been the biggest bank missing for Apple since they launched in the UK last July, and their inclusion should help Apple add more users for their mobile payments app.
- Android Pay Launching In The UK (March 23, 2016)
- Get Financially Fit With Barclays Financial Wings (June 23, 2016)
- “Fare Free Mondays” Are Back On TfL For Apple Pay Users (March 2, 2016)
- Mobile #1 Channel For First Direct Customers (November 10, 2018)
- Unshackled.com: Antidote To Rip-Off Mobile Phone Contracts? (June 29, 2016)