A Barclays executive has confirmed that it will launch on Apple Pay within the next month and a half.
Responding to a query from a client last month, the head of their personal and business banking, Ashok Viswarni, confirmed that they would launch on Apple Pay within 60 to 75 days, as promised:
â€” Oli Foster-Burnell (@orfoster) January 25, 2016
Barclays has been the biggest bank missing for Apple since they launched in the UK last July, and their inclusion should help Apple add more users for their mobile payments app.
- Mobile #1 Channel For First Direct Customers (November 10, 2018)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- Loot Banking App Launches (December 11, 2016)
- Trov: On-Demand Insurance For Your Gadgets (November 24, 2016)
- Collect Money With Ease With Monzo.Me (December 8, 2016)