…with a well insulated loft.
Yep, nothing says “I Love You” as much as heading down to B&Q on Valentine’s day to pick up some cheap loft insulation to make your home nice and cosy for you and your loved one.
Seriously though, getting your loft properly insulated is a good way of cutting down on heating bills, with 25% of heat lost through your roof, so rolls of insulation for £1 each (only available in store, not online) could be a cheap way of achieving some hefty long-term savings.
Whether you should be doing it on Valentine’s Day is between you and your other half.
Via This Is Not Work.
- Saving App PiggyPot Goes Public (June 20, 2016)
- Energy Saving Tips For Students (September 28, 2016)
- NatWest Invest: NatWest Launching Online Investment Service (February 9, 2017)
- Get Financially Fit With Barclays Financial Wings (June 23, 2016)
- 10 Simple Money Savers You Shouldn’t Ignore (June 18, 2016)