…with a well insulated loft.
Yep, nothing says “I Love You” as much as heading down to B&Q on Valentine’s day to pick up some cheap loft insulation to make your home nice and cosy for you and your loved one.
Seriously though, getting your loft properly insulated is a good way of cutting down on heating bills, with 25% of heat lost through your roof, so rolls of insulation for Â£1 each (only available in store, not online) could be a cheap way of achieving some hefty long-term savings.
Whether you should be doing it on Valentine’s Day is between you and your other half.
Via This Is Not Work.
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- Young People “Most Likely To Be Victims Of Online Fraud” (November 11, 2018)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)
- Reeclaim: Get Automatic Refunds On Delayed Tube Journeys (April 25, 2018)
- Most Common Online Scams To Be Cautious Of (May 10, 2018)