Last week the BBC published a simple money quiz, but if you want to give your personal finance brain more of a workout, then MoneySavingExpert has a longer, more tricky quiz to find your personal finance IQ.
I scored a rather embarrassing 10 out of 25, which according to MoneySavingExpert gives me a personal finance IQ of 95, and means that I am a mean (average!) money saver. To be fair, the questions do require a bit of reading through and perhaps if I’d have spent a little more time thinking about them I may have got a better score.
But enough of my excuses, take the quiz yourself and let us know how you get on in the comments below.
- Experian Launches Free Credit Score Service (September 7, 2016)
- Free Credit Score For Barclaycard Customers (November 20, 2015)
- Brits ‘Overwhelmed’ & ‘Stressed’ By Money Management (January 12, 2017)
- Santander Becomes First UK Bank To Launch Voice Banking Technology (March 23, 2016)
- Contactless Payments “Cause Brits To Overspend” (September 13, 2016)