We’re hoping to increase the coverage of not only iPhone apps, but also apps for Blackberry and Android mobiles, wherever possible.
In the meantime, we’ve put together a page to keep track of the top personal finance apps for the iPhone (based on the number of downloads), sourced directly from iTunes. The page currently shows the description about each of the top 10 free and paid apps, with a link to download them from iTunes.
We’re hoping to add some more data, such as reviews and ratings, to help you decide which you should bother downloading or spend your money on them. As well as the top apps, we’ll also be taking a look at some of the more interesting and up-coming apps that are yet to appear in the most downloaded charts.
photo credit: Philip Rood Photography
- Monzo Opens To Public (March 18, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Release New Web App (April 13, 2016)
- Loot: Money Management App For Students (September 14, 2015)
- MoneyDashboard Updates Apps (September 22, 2015)
- Blinq: Expense Tracking App (November 9, 2016)